Monday, May 20, 2013

Goodbye "Oh, Whale!"

This little guy is soooo cute and I was so surprised when he did not appear in the new catalog.  So from all indications he'll be gone with the Spring mini ends on May 31st.  We made this card at my last week's Cards camp - the yellow oval in the back is from a continuing set - so will not go away.  To me it reminded me of the sun setting over the ocean.  The other great part of this set, is it has a matching wheel (that makes the water image below him) and a matching Clearlit die so you can easily cut him out with your Big Shot or Cuttlebug.

You can order these products and any other current Stampin' Up! products as well as clearance items at my website - www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net - just click the "shop now" button at the upper right of the screen.  Stop back soon - Maureen

No comments: