- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, May 26, 2013
Fun day with Zav and Zam
So last week I had my first Gramma Day with my little 3 year olds Zavian and Zamarah - no their not twins - but cousins who really love each other. We had such a fun time together. Here are the two of them playing on play area at the mall.
Now they get into the rotation for Gramma days, and next time will each get a special day of their own - can't wait!! Nothing better than being a Gramma. ~Maureen