Friday, October 12, 2012

Who's your Mummy???

This month at my Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp we concentrated on the upcoming holidays - the first card we made was this adorable little Mummy card for Halloween.  I LOVE this guy - and I know you've seen him on other projects from me.  I also love the bat!  Both the Mummy and bat are cut out and the bats wings are curled a bit - the Mummy's arms and feet are curved out - like they're coming off the card.
We used Googly Ghouls set from the current Holiday catalog - the colors used are Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Old Olive.  We used Staz-on Black ink for all the stamping and note the little Googly Eye on the Mummy  - those are also available in the Holiday Catalog.  Check it out here, and you can order right there through my website if you like.  See you soon!  ~Maureen

No comments: