Monday, October 1, 2012

Technique Club

Today I want to share the latest technique we did in my Technique Club.  It's call the Acrylic Block Blocking technique.  It makes an amazing backdrop for bold or silhouette stamps - I have to admit I really love it and it is so simple to do.  In case you cannot read the instructions - they are right after this picture.


Acrylic Block Blocking -
Acrylic blocks in sizes you want
Ink pads
Cardstock
Stamps with silhouette or bold image
Stamp your block down onto you stamp pad - usually just the edges pick up on the block which is what you want.  Stamp this onto your cardstock to form a background or blocking for your image.  If the stamped block image is too dark, try stamping off once before stamping on your cardstock.  

Try this technique - send me a picture and I'll post with a link to your blog if you have one.  Stop back tomorrow to see the card we did using this technique.   ~Maureen

No comments: