Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July Christmas Card #2

Now I want to share the beautiful card Heidi designed for our last Christmas Card Class.  Isn't it lovely.  I hope our ladies liked to watercolor - as both of us used that technique on our cards - but I didn't hear any complaints, so I think they were fine with it.  I especially love the use of the little embossing frame over the flower - makes it pop!
Recipe: Stamp Sets - En Francais and Christmas Blessings; Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Real Red.  Stamp Pads: Stazon and Real Red for watercoloring, Wild Wasabi Marker, Pearls, Blender pens. LOVELY!!
So that's another day of Christmas inspiration - looking forward to making Christmas (and a Hannukah card when requested) with you on Sunday, August 26.  Thanks for stopping by.  ~Maureen



No comments: