Monday, August 6, 2012

Club Hostess Gift

Wanted to show you my Hostess gift for my Club Hostess this month - but really I thought I had a better picture.  I already gave it to her, so can't retake - so please accept my apologies for the blurriness.  It is a wipe off board made out of a frame and decorated. 
I did take a close up of the flowers and that seems to be much clearer - thank goodness.  These flowers are made out of the brown packing paper that comes in our SU orders.  I think they are just beautiful. There are two sizes made by punching scallops out of 8 layers of paper then put together with a brad, scrunched and sponged. 
Diane - thanks for being a terrific hostess - enjoy!  ~Maureen

1 comment:

Brenda Rigby Riehle said...

I can't believe you made those flowers out of the packing paper. They are gorgeous!!! What a clever and resourceful idea!! Thanks so much for sharing it.