Tuesday, July 31, 2012


Only 24 hours left to get this great set – and then it’s gone forever!!
Check out a ton of great samples made with this set at -
Get the Reason to Smile Set-up to a $20.95 value-for just $5 when you spend $50 on any Stampin' Up! products.
Description
$5 Items

Reason to Smile Wood-Mount
131274*

Reason to Smile Clear-Mount
131275*




  • DETAILS -
  • Spend $50 on any current Stampin' Up! products to get the exclusive Reason to Smile Set for just $5 (excludes S&H and tax)
  • Email me your order by 9:00 PM PT on July 31,2012 or order through my website (www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net ) by 10:50 PM PT on July 31, 2012
  • There is a limit of one (1) set per customer.
  • You will not be automatically prompted to enter the $5 Item Number for a qualifying purchase. So be sure to enter the item codes from the table above.
  • The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012.
BONUS: Stampin’ Up! has announced the next incentive trip is to the Western Caribbean and I plan to be on that ship. So many of you helped me in the past to earn the trip to Hawaii – and this year I just fell a little short – so I’m not going to let that happen again. Next June 30th – plan to be a part of my Caribbean Celebration Party – anyone who orders from me now through June 30, 2013 will be invited – BUT, order over $500 in merchandise from me during that time period and you’ll get a special reward - a FREE stamp set of your choice from our catalog. That’s just the beginning – there will be more awards as your puchases go up!! Today is a great time to start by ordering your $50 in merchandise and getting this stamp set FREE!!

No comments: