Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Downline Appreciation

At my luncheon for  my ladies recently, they were all welcomed at their seats with one of these new spritzers from Stampin' Up!
I demoed how to make your own glittery colors of spritz using our SU exclusive reinkers.  Hopefully you can see the little paper flower above on the tube is spritzed with Real Red.  Thanks to Dawn Griffith who did a great video of how to do this on her blog here -
Here are a few of the spritzers I made in this nifty little test tube holder I found online - how great is that!!  Then right before we ate each of the ladies got to put together a sampler ring of all of our current embossing folders.  Each color of CS was embossed with a different folder.
Here is a set all assembled with a cover sheet and the back sheet lists all the folders and the order numbers.  This is a great tool to use at workshops to show all the great embossing you can do with our Big Shot! 
See you all soon!! ~Maureen

No comments: