Monday, July 23, 2012

Convention 2012

We're back from an amazing time at the SU Convention in Salt Lake City.  Myself and 10 other Crazy Stamping Ladies were part of 3500 Stampin' Up! demonstrators who were at Convention - over the next few days I'll be sharing highlights, projects and fun form this year's convention with you!!  If you're interested in joining us there next July 18-20 - contact me now for information on becoming a demonstrator and a Crazy Stamping Lady!  ~Maureen
This year's theme "I Am" - focused on each of us and our uniqueness as SU demonstrators!
Here's the group of ladies getting ready to go in for the Mainstage presentations.
This is the amazing bag they gave us this year - I think it is my all time favorite - and I have a bunch of them.
Here are some Crazy Stamping Ladies - getting ready to head to the convention center in our new hats from Heidi!
Shelly Gardner on stage!
Part of our group - me, Heidi, Christel, Diane, Lois, Julie - Sandy and Maria are down at the end and hard to see.

No comments: