- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Stampers Club June Club Technique
So this month we did the Grid Technique for Faux Tile - Here is our technique card. What a great technique to show case the new SU diagonal scorepad.
Here is the card we made using the technique - I know I saw this card on Monica Gale's blog - http://monicas-passions.blogspot.com/2012/05/stampinup-more-team-training-projects.html and just changed it up a little bit. I made my score lines a bit closer together, added gems to my flowers, used a different punch for the sentiment - but other than that I just cased. I love the fact that so many creative stampers are out there sharing their ideas and helping us all to make beautiful things. Thanks Monica!!