Sunday, June 24, 2012

COME JOIN THE FUN - be a Crazy Stamping Lady with me!


Time is running out on this AMAZING deal - and I don't want you to miss out - so here's the unbelieveable scoop!!

*Join Stampin' Up! in June and get a fully customizable (yup - you pick all the products you want) for just $99 plus tax (free S&H) (Full details here)

 *Plus - through June 30 ONLY - you'll get up to an additional $48 value in product from the Patio Party Suite in the new catalog (see flyer here)

*You want the Big Shot and Dies - get those; how about scrapbooking supplies - get those; maybe digital scrapping - okay - get those (See suggestions here)

*You'll be a part of my downline "The Crazy Stamping Ladies" and receive all the benefits of belonging to our group (see full information by clicking here)

*Join in June and you're invited to my "First Downline Appreciation Luncheon" on Saturday, July 7 from 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM.  We'll do a special project, have some wonderful food, and enjoy each other's company.  It'll be a great time for you to meet the group.

* Best part -  you don't have to buy another thing if you don't want to.  Consider this a test drive of what Stampin' Up! has to offer and you'll stay active and get all the benefits of the company and me through October without making another purchase.

So what do you think - wanna come join the FUN!! 

I'd LOVE to have you as part of my team.  You can sign up at www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net click the "Join the Fun" button at the upper right and it will lead you through the process. 

Contact me if you have any questions. 

Still not sure - if you live in my area plan to meet me next Saturday, June 30, 9:30 AM at the Starbucks in the Civic Center Plaza Simi Valley - coffee's on me and I'll be happy to take time to answer all your questions.  Please let me know if you plan to be there so I can bring enough materials.  You'll still have time to sign up that day for all of the above benefits.  No obligation - but - I'm looking forward to STAMPING WITH YOU!!!   ~Maureen

No comments: