- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Our trip up the coast - part II
Wanted to share a couple more pictures the little trip Paul and I were able to take up the coast to Cambria, CA - one of our favorite places to get away. When you're there - all stress just melts away. Here is a view out of our door at the Whitewater Inn on Moonstone Beach - how can you beat that!
Here I am just across the street on the boardwalk that goes all along the ocean here. The beauty is simply amazing.
Here's Paul up on top of the hill on our drive wine tasting - you can see Morro Bay Rock in the backround behind that haze.