Monday, April 2, 2012

Zavian's 2nd Birthday

Last week was my grandson Zav's 2nd birthday - he's CRAZY about basketball - so that's what his party had to be.  His Mom Heidi went all out - from his basketball cake -
To this amazing Candy Buffet -
 and more yummies -
and all the great food - you can see more of her candy creations at http://www.thesweetebuffet.blogspot.com
I created this hybrid birthday card using MDS and then adding the punched basketball - but much to my dismay when I got to the party I was informed the basketball was missing a line :(  Anyway - with the help of a sharpie and a ruler - I added it there - but didn't get another picture.  I like it though -
Here's his gift package (I also had to add a line to this basketball) - oh well -
Here's our adorable birthday boy -
 blowing out his candles!!
Happy birthday sweetie - we LOVE you!!
~Gramma (Maureen)

1 comment:

Shari Winterstein said...

He's mine! Your daughter is major talented must like her mom! :) Thanks for blessing my day and giving me your grandson. :)))))))))