Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mini Catalog Cards

For this month's Cards Stamp Camp I wanted to showcase sets in the current mini - just in case they go away the end of the month (of course we don't know what sets from the mini-catalog will come back in the big catalog) - so if you love the sets - I'd say get them NOW :)

This first card is similar to one I found out on the net - sorry I don't remember where - I see things and then a few days later stamp from memories of what I've seen.  It uses the "Bordering on Romance" set embossed with white on vellum and colored from the back - isn't it lovely!!
 The next card is a similar layout as the sample on Page 5 of the mini - it uses the Hostess set "Up in the Air" - I changed it up a bit - but still love how it came out - 
 
The final card is made with the "You're My Type" set - I've got to admit that this is one of my absolute favs in the mini - I am so hoping it comes back.  This card is also almost a direct CASE of something I saw - changed up a few things though -
On this one we cut out an extra stamped image of the paper coming out of the typewriter, then just attached it at the very bottom of it, and curled it a bit - so it looks like that paper is coming right up and out of the typewriter - how cool is that!!!
Thanks for stopping by.  Take a moment to let me know what you think.  Come stamp with me sometime :)
~Maureen

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

great cards, I especially like the Bordering on Romance with the vellum!