- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
November Stamp Club Technique
This month Kathy wanted me to do the Mirror Image/Reflection Technique. So here is the technique card we made to put in our binders - showing the Mirror Image way of doing this technique. And Kathy specifically asked if we could use "Lovely as a Tree", so here is the card I came up with using the reflection part of the technique. After we stamped the trees and created the reflection at the bottom, we created a sunset using SU pastels and q-tips. The key is to color the top darker and the reflection lighter, so it looks like what you'd see in a lake or pond at sunset. I really like the way it turned out. We then distress the edges of the focal point and mounted it on the card layers, added a little ribbon and voila! Our club doesn't meet again till January and then the challenge for the group is to make their best card using this technique - so ladies you have a couple months to do this one - the cards should be GREAT! Stop back tomorrow to see your challenge cards from this meeting and our winning card! To see all the techniques we've done so far click on the Techniques ... link at the top of my blog right under the header.