- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Club Member Journals
Last week was our November Club workshop at Kathy W's home - Thanks Kathy for being a wonderful hostess. Anyway I finally completed the hostess gifts I was making for each of them. I gave Karen hers at the workshop - but the rest I finished afterward and they will go in with their orders. Here is the group (less Karen's) all finished - I think they turned out so pretty. Here is a close up of Kathy's journal - I used Newsprint DSP, Artisic Etchings Stamp Set, Our wide black grosgrain ribbon and some pearls as accents. There is some dimension on them as the pearls are added, the background paper is distressed and the letters are popped up on dimensionals. But I didn't want to do too much as I'm hoping they'll we well loved :) Each had the person's initial on the front. I hope they enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them. Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow to see what technique we did :)