Friday, November 19, 2010

November CSL of the month

Hi all - this month I want to introduce you to my next Crazy Stamping Lady of the Month - Maria Cameron. Maria signed up with Stampin' Up and in my downline on Feb. 8, 2007 - and she has been stamping away ever since. I asked Maria to answer a few profile questions about herself - 1) Tell us a bit about your family
Well, let see... I am not married, but have been with my boyfriend, Alan, for the past 19 years. He is amazing and puts up with all my crazy stamping habits. We live together in Simi Valley and have two dogs - a Shih Tsu and an Australian Shepherd. I am also a proud Auntie to my wonderful nephews - Korbin (3 yrs) and Lincoln (10 months).

2) What's your favorite stamp set in the current catalog or mini
I have many favorites, but I would have to say that "Day of Gratitude" from the Holiday Mini is my current favorite, in clear-mount - of course ;)

3) What's your favorite color family (current)
I have favorites in all of the color families, but if I had to pick only one, it would be the Brights Collection.

4) Why do you love stamping and Stampin' Up!
Since a very young age, I've always loved crafts - whether it was making our own Christmas ornaments or holiday candy, crafting has always been a part of my life. Still today, I find crafts to be very therapeutic and love to share my passion of stamping with others. Stampin' Up! products are truly amazing, not only because they are high quality and showcase the latest in color and design trends, I love the fact that they coordinate so beautifully together.

Maria is an amazing stamper - she always WOWs our group with what she makes. She also brings a lot to our group when we have our monthly meetings - great tips, wonderful attitude and fantastic stamping. Here are just a few of her projects to show you a bit of her creativity - To see more of Maria's great stamping - check out her blog at - http://stampinista.blogspot.com/

To join my wonderful group of "Crazy Stamping Ladies" it's as easy as can be. Just go to my website at http://www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net/ and click on start your own business and then join now. You'll need a passcode and that code is "CSLs". Now is the best time ever to join as the kit is 1/2 price - that's right, you'll get over $310 work of Stampin' Up! goodies for ONLY $87.50. That is unbelievable. Email me today if you have any questions! I'd love to have you join my TEAM of CSLs. But you've got to HURRY as this deal ends NOV. 30th!!

No comments: