Here's a close up of one of the tables with a couple of our card tree displays on it. The balloons came out of a cup of popcorn surrounded by paper candies Heidi made - wish I'd have gotten a close up picture of them - so cute!And along with the theme of "Sweet Celebrations" Heidi set up this wonderful "Sweets" bar - she used the 6 colors of our event, and purchased 5 different candies in each of those colors and set up this amazing display for the ladies to munch from all day. There was also caramel corn and kettle corn - and she made the adorable "Sweets" banner on the front of the table.Here's a close-up of just a few of the treats - so much FUN! Great job Heidi!
- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment