Here's a close up of one of the tables with a couple of our card tree displays on it. The balloons came out of a cup of popcorn surrounded by paper candies Heidi made - wish I'd have gotten a close up picture of them - so cute!And along with the theme of "Sweet Celebrations" Heidi set up this wonderful "Sweets" bar - she used the 6 colors of our event, and purchased 5 different candies in each of those colors and set up this amazing display for the ladies to munch from all day. There was also caramel corn and kettle corn - and she made the adorable "Sweets" banner on the front of the table.Here's a close-up of just a few of the treats - so much FUN! Great job Heidi!
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Last Saturday was our all day Stamp Till You Cramp Event - "Sweet Celebrations" - and how sweet it was. Here's a picture of the calmness of the room pre-stampers. This calmness didn't last long - in a good way.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment