We took all the kids on the Bugs Life ride - here's Heidi, Jenee, Zavian, Zamarah and Prince in the next cart from me.Gramma spent most of the day helping out with the bittiest of the crew - here Zamarah catches a few winks while she can -
- SHOP NOW!!
- Stamp-Away Retreat in Pine, AZ - August 13-15, 2021
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause - Tim Tebow Foundation - Anti-Human Trafficking ministry
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2021 commitment
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
A Day at Disneyland
So Jenee, Heidi and I decided to be brave and take all 6 kiddos to Disneyland. Here we were at the beginning of the day having some breakfast together before heading out. The day was cool and a little drizzly, but perfect for Disneyland - I hate it when it's too hot. Plus it kept the lines down a bit. Paisley, Prince, Kamili and Makai posing on the CALIFORNIA Disney "L".