Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trip With Hubby

Last weekend Paul and I took a little get away time with our car club. We caravaned up to Bishop, CA for the Fall Colors Car Show - it's a big deal for the little town. Saturday Paul headed over to the Car Show with the group and saw beauties like this car below. Me, I was just along for the ride (not a big car fanatic) so I headed over to Starbucks (you all know me :) - and spent the morning writing up plans and to do lists for our Stamp To You Cramp event this weekend. (Check back this week for a lot on that!) After the car show Paul and I took a ride up to Mammoth and had a late lunch at our favorite Italian pizzeria up there - Giovanni's. On the way back to Bishop we ran into some rain and saw some pretty golden fall colors.
This was also the view on the way back to Bishop - look at those beautiful clouds -and there's even snow on those mountain tops!
It was a lovely, relaxing get-away with hubby and I'm so glad we went!

No comments: