- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Storm Clouds Over Simi
Amazing clouds. One night last week when I was getting ready to leave work I got a call from my daughter in Simi Valley saying she was getting huge hail - when I looked outside I could see the sky was black - not a usual sight for Southern Cal. Here are the clouds that were above me as I got into my car - and within minutes the sky let loose with a downpour - was almost impossible to see to drive. Once I got home (through some very flooded streets) the rain stopped and I snapped this picture of the storm clouds from my front yard. It was eerie - four hours later the lightning and thunder continued - I loved it though. I really miss thunderstorms from my days of living in Wisconsin. So I am not complaining.