- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
Friday, July 9, 2010
Downline Card Challenge
Saturday was my Crazy Stampin' Ladies meeting and we had our monthly card challenge - this month's challenge was from last month's winner - Heidi. She had us make our best card using Cherry Cobble, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. This is a fantastic color combo and I'm sure I'll do more with it. The first card was from Lyn and I loved how she used the stamps and the way she tied and anchored her bow - very pretty.Here is Jeri's card - she did a great job - her embossed image was so clear and distinct, and I think she added a bit of shimmer to the raised portions - so nice. Next was Kathy B's card - this set just says vintage and aged without having to do much, but her use of the background paper, embossing and shimmer paint made it just lovely. Kathy's card came in 2nd in the vote and she'll get the prize because -My card WON - I can hardly believe it. I liked the card, but the vintagey part of the paper with the motorcycle on it became vintagey (is that a word?) because I got a smudge of cherry from my finger on the paper. I was going to throw it and quit, so I crumpled it and when I looked it again - I thought why not rough it up a bit. I really do like how it came out. So I'm happy.