- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Thursday, July 22, 2010
So our little group of Convention attendees got together a couple times over the last few months to plan for and get ready for convention. At our last meeting we made these adorable little notebook folders, from a file folder. This is a direct copy of the tutorial on splitcoast stampers at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/filefoldernotebook/ Here the folder is opened up. It's held closed by magnets and on the left side is a pocket. We also decorated RSVP pens to match. It will be great for taking all those notes at convention. Plus you all know me and my coffee addiction - so I need my own Starbucks cup along and I just had to decorate it to match. I wanted to add some flowers, but the folder is a thicker material so it was all that would fit. I still think it looks great!