Sunday, July 18, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp

Last Tuesday was my July Cards Stamp Camp - and it was great!! We had a wonderful time and created 6 cards - two of each design. All of the cards this month featured new stamp sets from the new 2010-11 SU Idea Book and Catalog -and there are soooooo many more great sets to go. This first card features the "Friends Never Fade" stamp set and our new amazing Greenhouse Gala paper - this DSP is so beautiful in person - you're just going to fall in love with it The top three layers are popped up on dimensionals to give the card some depth, we also paper pieced the flower and added some sparkle with our dazzling diamonds glitter to the center. Next we made this elegant card using the new Artistic Etchings set and the new in-color Peach Parfait - I love this set - so beautiful - and the medallion behind the Eiffel Tower is simply gorgeous. The Eiffel Tower is stamped cut out and popped up on dimensionals in front of the stamped medallion which gave a really cool affect to the card.
Our final card featured my new fav out of the catalog - Morning Cup. All of you who know me - know my caffeine addiction - so this set is right up my alley - and I love the saying we added to this card - "a morning without coffee...is like sleep" - ain't that the truth. It also features a strip of Peach cardstock punched with the brand new Double Scallop Ribbon Border punch. The new Stampin' Up! in-colors are amazing. I also made extras of all three of these cards to swap at Convention in SLC this week - woo hoo - just can't wait.

My next Cards Stamp Camp is Tuesday, August 10 - 7-9:30 pm at my house in Simi Valley - if you live in the area and would like to join us let me know. We'll be making six cards - 2 each of 3 different designs - and we're featuring BIRTHDAYS! See you soon!!

No comments: