- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Stampers 10 3-D Project
Here's the 3D project we did for this month's Stampers 10 Club - check it out. It's a cute little box made with our Top Note Die Cut. Here's a view of the back of the box. We cut out the topnotes and stamped the beautiful flowers from Elements of Style - then colored and scored to wrap around a small red box base. The Top Note is attached to the bottom and side of the box, leaving the top open when you untie ribbon. This is our amazing satin ribbon in real red - it is beautiful! Here is the front - it would be perfect for putting that expensive piece of jewelry in. Maybe I can give it to hubby and see if it gets filled :) See you soon!