- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Tooth Fairy Box
This past week my six year old grand-daughter Paisley lost two teeth. I was so pleased to see her put them in this cute little tooth fairy box that I made for her a year ago when she lost her first tooth. It was simply made by covering an empty Altoid box - the words were computer generated. I lined the box with cotton so when the tooth fairy needs to take it out from under her pillow the tooth doesn't rattle around - after all we wouldn't want the tooth fairy waking Paisley up :) Now her brother Prince has his first loose tooth - so watch for another box soon.