- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
CSL Meeting Project
Each month when our CSL's get together we rotate taking turns to present a project for the entire group to do. This month the person scheduled had a conflict and could not come, so I came up with a quick little project - that showed a new way of using our pop-up glue dots. It's quick and simple but I hope everyone enjoyed it. We made this cute little 3"x3" card using Real Red, Summer Sun and Whisper White. We punched two Five-petal flowers out and attached them in an overlapping way - but for the center we used the pop-up glue dots, and pushed a bunch of our little red micro beads into the glue dot. It also works great with our glitters and chunky glitter. Simple, but maybe something you had not thought of. It gives the card great dimension!