- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Friday, April 9, 2010
At our last downline meeting Heidi showed us how to make two different types of lilies using Stampin' Up! punches. The first was an Easter Lily show on one of our treat boxes. Her blog tutorial for the Easter Lily can be found here -
The second was a lovely Calla Lily shown here decorating a treat can.
Both are great examples of her amazing talent - thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us!