Thursday, April 1, 2010

April's Discontinued Stamp Sale - Updated

So I'm starting a new feature here - the first of every month I am going to offer some of my discontinued stamp sets for sale through my blog. This month I'm offering the five sets shown below. They will be sold first come/first served and I will try and update as sold as soon as they are. I've been selling SU for a long time now and have lots of old sets to sell so check back each first of the month to see what new offerings I have. Each set is listed with it's price below it - if you live near me and can pick it up - then that is the total cost. If you are out of the area - it will be an additional $3.95 for shipping costs and I will mail within 48 hours of receipt of your payment. You can pay by Credit Card, Money Order or through PayPal. Email me to buy, or to ask any questions you might have. If you click on the images, they should enlarge to let you see more close up.
Let the SALE begin - Right at Home (set of 7) - $14.00 - SOLD

Perennial Favorties (set of 4) - $8.00 - SOLD
Watch for another of these in the future.

Measure of Life (set of 5) - $14.00 - SOLD

Lots of Thoughts (set of 6) - $12.00 - SOLD

Fun Filled (set of 8) - $12.00

No comments: