Thursday, July 23, 2009

Overwhelming Week...

So it's been a really busy week and I haven't been on here as often as I would have liked. Sunday Heidi, Kamili, Makai and I headed to Disneyland for the day. They had their Season passes, and I got in FREE for my birthday - what a deal!! It was so hot - temps over 100 - and we were melting - but had a lot of fun. I'll try and post some pics tomorrow. Then Monday night I spend getting ready for Tuesday when I welcomed 20 new International Students to College - it was our assessment and orientation day. Always a lot of fun as I welcome the new students - but also a lot of work. Tuesday evening I had my monthly Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp - will also post those pics soon, and Wednesday our entire crew got together to celebrate my birthday - NO WONDER I'M TIRED!!

Here's a picture of my challenge card for our Downline meeting July 4 - the challenge was to make a patriotic card - which was really tough since we have few patriotic stamps in our current catalog. But I think it turned out cute, and I tied for first place in the challenge. The idea for the pop-out star came from Martha Stewart's website - I couldn't get the URL to work here - sorry.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: