Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hostess Appreciation Event 7/11/09




Hi everyone - yesterday my daughter Heidi (in my downline) and I had our annual Hostess Appreciation Luncheon event. If I had know I was going to try and get my blog off the ground I would have taken more pictures, but I did want to share the two make and take projects they got to make -
This is a 3x3" gift card made with Bella's Bloom. The new Melon Mambo in color worked great with Chocolate Chip and Old Olive - to create this cute little card that Heidi designed. Then I used all the cute jars in Stampin' Up's current catalog as the inspiration to design this little jar (which I purchased at Michael's) using Whisper White, Chocolate Chip and Crushed Curry. It also showcases the Daisy diecut. I love the touch of little butterfly on top - and then we had them fill their jars when completed with yummy chocolates.
We appreciate our hostesses so much and we all had so much fun! Contact me know to book your Stampin' Up! workshop so you can come to our next Hostess Appreciation event. Thanks for stopping by - M