Kamili, Paisley, Makai (trying to fly :) and Prince
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary
Friday, July 17, 2009
Giggley (is that a word?) cousins
These are my grandkids - I just love this picture. It was hard getting a family picture where everyone looked great - and the kids were just full of energy. But then the photographer was doing pics of just the kids and I think this just captured their energy - happy and full of giggles. I'm the luckiest Gramma in the world that they are all close by and I get to see them every few days. This was taken last Nov., so I need to get some updated photos loaded.