Kamili, Paisley, Makai (trying to fly :) and Prince
- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Prescott AZ - January Bundle Bonus!
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Giggley (is that a word?) cousins
These are my grandkids - I just love this picture. It was hard getting a family picture where everyone looked great - and the kids were just full of energy. But then the photographer was doing pics of just the kids and I think this just captured their energy - happy and full of giggles. I'm the luckiest Gramma in the world that they are all close by and I get to see them every few days. This was taken last Nov., so I need to get some updated photos loaded.