Friday, July 31, 2009

July Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp


















Very Thankful



Hi Everyone -

Here are the cards we did at this month's Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp. We do 6 cards - 2 each of 3 designs for $15.00. This month we used the different images from the SU! Ronald McDonald set "Very Thankful". I love this set because for each set sold SU! donates $2.00 to Ronald McDonald House Charities - but also because it has four different unique looking images - something for everyone you would like to thank! Great idea SU! All three cards also used our in-colors and our in-color polka dot ribbon. The peacock was done using the thumping technique, and the card below uses the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper. My next stamp camp will be the end of August due to Convention. Check out all my upcoming events at my calendar on my SU! website http://www.stampingwithmaureen.stampinup.net/. Thanks for looking! ~Maureen



No comments: