Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities - July 2026 - Hooray for Birthdays

Welcome to our Paper Pumpkin Possibilities blog hop!!!  I am so excited to be a part of this team of hoppers sharing alternative designs for each month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  This month's kit is all about the July 2026 "Hooray for Birthdays" kit!!  Hopefully what we show will inspire you.  Be sure to hop all the way through to see what this amazing team has come up with!
~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~
Another super fun kit - and the kit starts out a fun-fold cards - so instead of me going to a fun-fold - I went back to regular A2 bases.  One of the best things about this kit is the abundance of flowers you get - you can keep making cards and it will take you a long time to run out.
Alternative #1 - 
I cut one of the easel sections apart and mounted it onto a base of Strawberry Slush cardstock.  Using one of the dots from the included stamp set - I added dots with Barely Blush and Crisp Cantaloupe inks. Then added sentiments and flowers and voila - how wonderful is that.
I also finished the inside of the card and envelope - 
Did basically the same thing with this card - cut the blue layer down and placed it on a Basic Beige A2 base.  Besides the sentiments and flowers on this one; I added a few of the Current In-color butterfly embellishments.
And then finished the inside and the envelope.  In this case adding some of the die cut flowers to the inside.
I hope you've enjoyed these alternative ideas.  Don't forget about the Add-On dies for this quarter's kits as they are wonderful -
168664  DETAILED FLORA DIES (ENGLISH) $13.00
Available to Paper Pumpkin subscribers, only while supplies last!
Now be sure to hop through the rest to get some more great inspiration.  Don't forget to leave a comment.
~*~*~*~*~
If you don't currently have a demonstrator and would like a catalog; are interested in joining my team of Crazy Stamping Ladies; or would like to learn more about paper-crafting, Stampin' Up! and/or our products, please email me at crazystampinglady@gmail.com
*Note: Any costs shown are in the U.S. Market for July 2026 – Price will vary in other Stampin’ Up! markets.  Product pricing varies by market.  Check with your local demonstrator if you are not in the U.S. to find out your cost.
_________________________________________

Always Stamping, Maureen - the Crazy Stamping Lady!












No comments: