Friday, May 1, 2020

First Facebook LIVE on my business page -

Yes, you heard me right - I took the leap and did my first Facebook Live video on my business page - and guess what?  I plan to do a bunch more!  Here's my live Logo -
For today's video I featured the new COVID-19 Give back digital stamp download - as well as the outgoing Mosaic Mood DSP.   You can watch the video here - and please if you watch, let me know and comment with some love!
So I wanted to show you some of what we did today - here's how my set up looked -
 Here is a sample card I made prior to going live -
 and this is the card I demonstrated during my live

And here are two more I made after the live broadcast ended.


They are all basically the same layout - using sentiments from the COVID-19 giveback set; and that beautiful specialty DSP.  To find out more about this special download - please watch the video - and order at COVID19.stampinup.com   These are such quick and easy cards to make - but I love the way they look - and the sentiments they convey.  I plan to even make some more.

So that's that - there can only be one first - and I thank all of you who watch both live and on the replay and for all of your encouragement!  See you all soon with more stamping fun!  ~Maureen

No comments: