Sunday, April 22, 2018

Soooo - what happens in VEGAS does not stay in VEGAS!

We bring it all back - to share with you!
Recently I had the privilege of attending OnStage Stampin' Up! in LasVegas with eight of my Amazing Team Members.  What a great event.  I always come back super energized - so am going to share a bit with you today.  Those of us who attended got our Annual catalogs - these won't be available to the other demonstrators and our customers till sometime in May - and we can't order from it till June (but watch for a sneak peek special in May.)  Anyway - it is AMAZING - we can't share much now - but you will LOVE it!  So if you want your very own copy and do not have a U.S. demonstrator - or are already my customer - please let me know and you will get yours in May.  If you have another demonstrator - please contact them to receive your copy.

Friday afternoon we arrived and I had this wonderful room - 
With an awesome view - 
All SU demonstrators who achieved the level of Silver Elite or above got star treatment at CentreStage on Friday night - great food, training and prizes - here's my haul from that night - not bad!
And of course I have to share food pictures - it was all sooo yummy!
Salad
Dinner

Dessert

The best part was seeing my TEAM members that were able to come from all over (several states) to be there - 
Kelea, Paula, Toni, Sarah, Kathy, Rina, Jean, Me, and Vicki!
Our TEAM did a group swap - just look at these great cards - they did an amazing job!


Jean B
Kathy B
Maureen R
Paula B
Toni H
Vicki D
  And, even though it was a card swap - one of my Team members, Kelea, made these awesome mugs for each of us.  I am a coffee lover - so any mug gets me excited - but our Team Name is the Crazy Stamping Ladies - so how cool is that!!!  You will see me with this mug - often!  See you soon ~Maureen

No comments: