Stampin' Up! is introducing their new line of Alcohol Blending Markers - Stampin' Blends - in 12 exclusive Stampin' Up! colors and they'll be available for you to order November 1st!! So watch for full details coming soon! In the meantime check out their beauty. We demonstrators were able to pre-order and play - and that is what I've been doing!
I've been using the images from the "Just Add Color" designer series paper in our annual catalog - and just look how beautiful these colors come out! You can also stamp and color - but be sure to use Memento ink - as our Basic Black does not work with alcohol inks. And a tip - either heat dry the Memento - or let sit several minutes before coloring to be sure it is perfectly dry. Then it works great!
Besides their beauty - they coordinate perfectly with our current colors - so each card you make looks so nicely finished!
After I finished the entire 12"x12" sheet - I just cut it apart and added to layers on my cards - popped on a sentiment and a bow - and DONE!
What a fun, relaxing, creative way to color - be sure to get your hands on them as soon as you can! ~Maureen
- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets