Friday, October 27, 2017

Merry Patterns - what a fun set!

So for the month of October ONLY Stampin' Up! is offering this beautiful incentive set for orders/parties over $300.
I FELL IN LOVE with it as soon as I saw it.  So I've been playing and making some beautiful cards.  I found one similar to the card below on Pinterest - but it was done in blues.  I switched it up a bit, with vanilla, espresso and cajun and this is what I came up with.  The buck with the sweater - is fussy cut, and then popped up on dimensionals.
The foil doily below kind of gives him a special pedestal to stand on.
To me it's such a woodsy, natural feeling card - perfect for the holidays - and masculine enough for any guy you need to send a card to.  Anyway, I hope you liked it too -would love to hear your thoughts. ~Maureen
click on any image below to go directly to my online store - 

No comments: