Today's card is the first card we made at my Cards Stamp Camp this month. Sympathy cards are always so hard to make when you need them - so I try to have a stash done ahead. I really like the way this one turned out. Of course I ended up smudging my Y - but I still think it's nice. I might end up layering over it with a new stamped verse.
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- In-color On-line Club - June through October 2018
- Upcoming Stamping Events!!
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- What's Stamp Club all about?????
- Techniques from our Stampers Club
- TIPsy Tuesday
- Stamping for a Cause!
- Shoebox Swap Information
- Types of events I offer.....
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Free Inspiration Sheet Libary