Last weekend we had a great Banner Class - making SPOOKY Halloween banners using the Banner kit from Stampin' Up! We decided to change it up a bit from the way it was in the catalog. Here are the ladies making the images that would later be added to the banners.
Amber, Veta and Ginny creating!
They spritzed the different canvas banners with black and orange reinker in alcohol - using the templates that came with the kit. Here are a few of them waiting to be assembled.
The rosette table was a hit, as the ladies folded and hot glued six rosettes for their banners. It went so much more smoothly because we used Stampin' Ups! silicone pads.
Sarah, Kandi, Kendra and Kathy hot glue gunning away!
Here's the banner part way through the process - strung on black ribbon with little vanilla, black and orange ribbons tied by each grommet. Then we added the rosettes and letters that we had sponged with the letter stencils.
Stop back tomorrow to see our completed project and each individual banner up close. ~Maureen