- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
Friday, September 13, 2013
Downline Meeting Project
Each month my downline takes turns doing a project with the group at our monthly meetings. This month Virginia brought us this adorable stack of books card. It was the first time some of the demonstrators realized you could feed a strip of DSP from the top into one side of a punch to get the curve on the left. This is a great project to do to use up all those DSP scraps you all know you have laying around. (You know you have them :) The sponging around the edges of the layers really defines them as individual books in a stack.
Here is the lovely Virginia holding the card I made. You can see her sample above was better - my spacing was a little off, but I still liked how it turned out.