Tuesday, July 30, 2013

SU Convention 2013

So  for the next few days I'll be sharing pictures from convention last week - myself and 11 others in my downline made it to Salt Lake City for their 25th anniversary celebration.  The theme this is year was "BE the Difference" - which is one of the many reasons SU is such a great company.  They truly what to make a difference in the lives of those we meet.
So here I am with 5999 of my closest friends :)   Talk about crazy times - just getting from one room to another could be a challenge - but we chatted and swapped along the way and all was fine.
Got to connect with a wonderful friend of mine - Carole from Arizona - was surprised we even saw each other in call the chaos.  There were several others I had hoped to see that I never even caught a glimpse of :(
Great time with great people.  ~Maureen

No comments: