|Here's what they look like just as they come from the store. I purchased them a few months ago when I only had six grand-children - but something told me to get seven of them - and I did.|
- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Thursday, March 22, 2012
So many of you who follow me know that I LOVE my Grandbabies - and recently I found out that number 7 is on the way - due October 25 - Yes, I'm doing the "Happy" Gramma dance :) Once a month ( or close to it ) I have a Gramma day with one of my grand-kids. (Sometimes hubby does Papa days too) I love those days and I wanted to find a special way for them to remember our times together. So I came across these great kid's journals at the Dollar store no less, and thought they were just the thing -