Friday, January 20, 2012

Stamp Camp Cards

Last Tuesday was my Cards, Cards, Cards Stamp Camp for January and I wanted to share the three birthday cards we made.  The first two were designed by Heidi and the third by me.  Next month we switch and I do two and she does one - works out great!
Vintage card - background is embossed and tea stained.  Seam binding is ruffled by scrunching it over snail adhesive.  Butterfly is stamped twice, the center one is colored, cut out and popped up.
Celebrate Card - background is stamped with polka dots.  Image is colored with markers.  The layers with the elephant on are popped up!
Feminine card - Frame is embossed and torn around edge.  Ribbon is added by scrunching between little pieces of tape.  Flower is three little flowers punched, scrunched, opened and adhered together with glue dots and a pearl in the middle.
Hope you enjoyed them.  My next Cards, Cards, Cards stamp camp is Feb. 21.  You can get full details on my upcoming events, but clicking on the Upcoming Stamping Events! link at the top of the blog.  Stop back soon. ~Maureen

No comments: