Saturday, January 21, 2012

Great Weather....

Today I wanted to share a few pictures of the amazing weather we have in So Cal.  I sometimes hate to post pictures like this - as I have family and so many friends in the cold climate. But this was such an amazing day - that I just had to share.

It was back on Dec. 29, so you don't have to be as jealous, because as I'm typing it's only in the 50's, over cast and a chance of showers.  But on the 29th Paul and I were both off work and decided to take a drive up the coast with our Corvette, and have a relaxing day together.  We stopped at a wonderful restaurant north of Ventura - the Cliff House - for lunch. And this is what we saw from our table -
View almost directly in front of us and to the right.
View to our right.
View of surfers to our left - we walked a little closer to the edge of the restaurant grounds to get this picture.
View to the left from where we were sitting.
We both had fish and chips and it was delish.  But the best part was that it was 12/29 and we were sitting outside enjoying lunch with short sleeves and jeans.  We'd brought jackets along -but no need to use them.  There are a lot of things that frustrate me with Southern Cal - but the weather is not one of them.  Enjoy!!  ~Maureen

No comments: