Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ribbon Share

The Occasions Mini Catalog is here and filled with amazing new products to spark your stamping creativity. There are some great new ribbons including a new seam binding; some beautiful pleated satin ribbons and 5 new colors of Bakers twine – and if you’re like me you’ve gotta have them ALL.

So to save you from yourself  - I’m offering a “ribbon share” of all these new ribbons.  Each person will receive 35 full yards of ribbon (that’s 105 feet) for a fraction of the cost of buying each roll for yourself.

For each ribbon share ordered you will get –
     -3/8” Pleated Satin Ribbon – 2 yards each of Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze
     -Bakers Twine – 5 yards each of Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo & Calypso Coral
      -½”Seam Binding – 2 yards of Pool Party
Baja Breeze
Blushing Bride
Pear Pizzazz

Riding Hood Red


Calypso Coral
Island Indigo
Lucky Limeade
Pool Party
Wisteria Wonder
Pool Party Seam Binding
Cost for all 35 yards is $19.00 (that includes the shipping to my home and tax).  You’ll be notified when it is ready for you to pick up.  Or if you’d like me to mail it to your home – cost is $22.00 and an additional $1.80 if you’d like me to insure it.  All orders will be shipped USPS 1st class mail in a bubble envelope.  Please be sure to include your exact name and mailing address in your email, I will respond with a confirmation and any further instructions.  I've just finished putting together my first two shares - so now it's time for your order. 

Just email me if you’d like to participate at crazystampinglady@gmail.com and let me know how many shares you’d like to purchase.  Orders will be ready for pick up within 2 weeks of when you email me.   You must pay before or at time of pick up.  This is a great way to have a bit of it all – or even for demonstrators to be able to show their customers more selection!  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.  No additional orders for this specific share will be taken after Jan. 31, 2012.   ~Maureen

No comments: