- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Friday, December 10, 2010
More goodies from the Secret Sis's -
Our next secret sister gift went to Theresa - her SS was Karen and she made her this adorable set of OWL coasters - so cute. And you see just and ear and part of an eye of my grand-daughter Makai to the right. She decided that Theresa was her bestest friend during our Holiday party :)Heidi's Secret Sis Julie gave two cool gifts - first this amazing clockthat she purchased at home goods - was able to open, remove the hands and decorate with our fabrics and antique brads - is that beautiful.And she also made her this coin purse - you can see the detail, but the leather was run through the big shot with our embossing folder, cut out in flowers and added to the front of the purse- it's just so cute. And yes, that is my Heidi with a broken hand - she lost her balance when Makai was tugging on her shirt, and she didn't want to fall on her, so she twisted and fell on her hand - and the rest is history ....