- SHOP NOW!!
- THANK YOU - I EARNED A TRIP TO THE NORWEGIAN FJORDS!!
- Cards for a Cause 2023 - Doors of Hope Ministry of Murfreesboro, TN - April 2023 Bundle Bonus
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- SHARE IT SUNDAY - FREE TUTORIAL SHEETS!!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I demonstrated this beautiful ribbon rose at our last CSL meeting - they showed us how to make it at Convention this year. It is simple and beautiful - what more could you ask for. You start with a cardstock square covered with sticky strip. Then I had about 14" of our pink taffeta ribbon. Stick the end down in the center of the sticky, and start twisting the ribbon and sticking it down in a circle as you go - When you're done you have this lovely ribbon rose. I just cut around the rose and got rid of the excess card stock. Tucked the end of the ribbon under and added a pearl to the middle. Soon this will be on a card :) Love it!