Anyway, the stampers were having a little trouble with the punch, as was I. It was hard pushing it down enough for it to do both steps of the punch. We were using the punch like I do all the others, with the cardstock pushed in away from me, and the punch down part toward me.So after everyone left, I spent some time playing with the punch and I found that if I turned the punch around and fed the cardstock in from the side facing me, and pushed on the side further away I had better leverage and it made it much easier to punch through the cardstock (see photo below). Try it and let me know what you think!
- SHOP NOW!!
- NEW! In-color Club - May through September 2022 commitment
- Join My TEAM - Become a Crazy Stamping Lady - earn Downline Loot!
- Cards for a Cause 2022 - Agape House Ministries of Prescott AZ
- What's Technique Club all about?????
- Stamp Events Full Cancellation/Refund Policy!
- Upcoming Stamping Events
- My Stampin' Up! story- Maureen Rauchfuss
- Share it Sunday Tutorial Sheets
Thursday, August 12, 2010
So if you saw the cogs on my card yesterday - I have to tell you. This was SU's first two step punch, as it punches through the cardstock actually twice - once punches the inside of the cogs, and you keep pushing and it punches the outside of the cogs. Or vise-versa :)