Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our Crazy Stamping Lady August Meeting

Last Saturday was our CSL meeting - we have such a great group - and it was really a FUN meeting. I snapped a few pictures while we were doing the wonderful project that Lisa presented to the group. Here's Sandy and Me (holding Makai) - we had two little honorary stampers joining us.
Here's Heidi, Julie and honorary number 2 - Kamili.This table had Kathy, Toni and Lyn -And here is our fearless project leader, Lisa, showing us the art of vintage -And this is the card we completed - note all the vintage touches - we edged, and sponged, and distressed and added lace and antique buttons - what a lovely card. The sample Lisa showed us was even better (maybe I can get a picture to share), as I was making this with Makai on my lap, so it's toned down a bit -but I still LOVE it!! Thanks again Lisa - for a great project.

No comments: